- A Eurasian and North African plant (Eupatorium cannabinum) having palmately divided leaves and clusters of tiny reddish-purple flower heads.
- a coarse, composite natural herb of European countries (Eupatorium cannabinum), much like the United states boneset.
- A plant of the genus Eupatorium, specifically E. cannabinum, which has an extensive distribution and it is frequently developed. See Eupatorium
- coarse European herb with palmately split leaves and groups of small reddish-purple rose heads
- Definition for "hemp agrimony"
- A Eurasian and North African plant (Eupatorium cannabinum)…
- View More
- Hypernym for "hemp agrimony"
- Cross Reference for "hemp agrimony"