- performing to arrest bleeding or hemorrhage.
- Of or pertaining to hemostasis
- That inspections hemorrhaging; styptic
- Of or relating to stagnation of bloodstream.
- Serving to arrest hemorrhage; styptic.
- tending to check bleeding by getting the cells or bloodstream
- A hemostatic product or representative.
- Any medicine that prevents bleeding.
- A medicine or application to arrest hemorrhage.
- A medicine designed to end hemorrhage; a styptic.
- Stopping or avoiding hemorrhage; styptic.
Sentence for "hemostatic"
- Research in 2010 identified and tested…
Synonym for "hemostatic"
Equivalent for "hemostatic"
Same Context for "hemostatic"