- Of or associated with hemorrhoids.
- providing the location associated with rectum and rectum. Pre-owned of particular arteries.
- of or concerning hemorrhoids
- Of or with respect to, or regarding the nature of, hemorrhoids.
- Of or pertaining to the anus; rectal.
- Pertaining to, impacted with, or due to hemorrhoids: as, a hemorrhoidal cyst or flux; a hemorrhoidal patient, vein, or artery.
- Definition for "hemorrhoidal"
- Sentence for "hemorrhoidal"
- This arrangement is termed the hemorrhoidal…
- View More
- Synonym for "hemorrhoidal"
- Same Context for "hemorrhoidal"