- Of, regarding, or suffering from hemophilia.
- Growing well in blood or in a culture containing bloodstream. Utilized of specific micro-organisms.
- Of or with respect to hemophilia
- explaining some micro-organisms that develop well in blood
- of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or afflicted with hemophilia; hemophiliac.
- Growing finest in a medium containing blood, or in blood; -- of bacteria.
- concerning or having hemophilia
- Having a tendency to natural bleeding.
Sentence for "hemophilic"
- There is another type of meningitis…
Synonym for "hemophilic"
Same Context for "hemophilic"