- a realtor or material, such as an antibody or a bacterial toxin, that triggers the destruction of red bloodstream cells, thereby liberating hemoglobin.
- Any compound (often an exotoxin) that damages the membranes of red blood cells and thus releases hemoglobin
- A cellular item, obtaining the character of an amboceptor, that causes the dissolution for the purple corpuscles of the blood into the existence of an appropriate complement.
- any material that can cause lysis (destruction) of erythrocytes (red blood cells) and release of their particular hemoglobin
- Definition for "hemolysin"
- a realtor or material, such as an antibody…
- View More
- Sentence for "hemolysin"
- Hyponym for "hemolysin"
- Hypernym for "hemolysin"
- Etymologically Related for "hemolysin"