- The coloring case of the bloodstream of various invertebrates. It has copper. It is blue when oxidized, and colorless in the deoxidized state.
- a blue copper-containing breathing pigment (a metalloprotein) found in most molluscs, plus some arthropods
- A bluish, copper-containing necessary protein with an oxygen-carrying purpose like hemoglobin, present in the blood of specific mollusks and arthropods.
- Definition for "hemocyanin"
- The coloring case of the bloodstream of various…
- View More
- Sentence for "hemocyanin"