- one that, or whatever, hems.
- A device, mounted on a sewing machine, that converts on the edge of a fabric before sewing it down
- A tool for switching across edge of sheet metal to produce a hem.
- An attachment to a sewing machine, for switching in side of a piece of textile, preparatory to sewing it down.
- something for turning on the edge of sheet metal to help make a hem.
- One who or what hems; particularly, an attachment or adjunct to a sewing-machine by way of which a hem is made.
Sentence for "hemmer"
Phrases for "hemmer"
Rhyme for "hemmer"
Urban Dictionary for "hemmer"