- Any of a small family of wild birds containing 15 species, all excepting one which come in the genus Turnix.
- Any bird regarding the genus Turnix. Various types inhabit Asia, Africa, and Australia.
- just like hemipod.
- tiny quail-like terrestrial bird of southern Eurasia and northern Africa that lacks a hind toe; categorized with wading wild birds but inhabits grassy plains
- Definition for "hemipode"
- Any of a small family of wild birds…
- View More
- Synonym for "hemipode"
- Hyponym for "hemipode"
- Hypernym for "hemipode"