- A usually white or colorless mineral, essentially Zn4Si2O7(OH)2·H2O, an important ore of zinc. Also called calamine.
- An orthorhombic-pyramidal mineral containing hydrogen, oxygen, silicon, and zinc.
- Calamin, or hydrous silicate of zinc: a name provided in allusion towards the common hemimorphic character associated with crystals.
- a white mineral; a typical ore of zinc
Sentence for "hemimorphite"
- This unfortunate confusion is somewhat lessened…
Rhyme for "hemimorphite"
Hypernym for "hemimorphite"