- Having an incomplete metamorphosis, the larvae varying from grownups chiefly in lacking wings.
- Having an incomplete metamorphosis, the larvæ varying through the grownups mainly in laking wings, like in the grasshoppers and cockroaches.
- (of an insect with aquatic youthful) undergoing partial metamorphosis where the younger doesn't look like the adult
- Characterized by hemimetaboly; regarding hemimetaboly, or even to the Hemimetabola; hemimetamorphic; homomorphic.
- Definition for "hemimetabolic"
- Having an incomplete metamorphosis, the larvae varying from…
- View More
- Equivalent for "hemimetabolic"