- A hydrate where the molecular proportion of liquid particles to anhydrous compound is 1:2.
- A hydrate whose solid includes one molecule of liquid of crystallization per two molecules, or per two-unit cells
- In chem., a compound containing liquid when you look at the percentage of half a molecule for just one molecule of some other compound, as a salt.
- Definition for "hemihydrate"
- A hydrate where the molecular proportion of liquid…
- View More
- Sentence for "hemihydrate"
- Synonym for "hemihydrate"