- A semicircle.
- A semicircular structure or arrangement.
- A semicircular structure
- A half circle; a semicircle.
- A semicircular spot, as a semicircular arena, or room, or element of a room.
- A half-cycle or a halfcircle; a semicircle.
- A semicircular arena; a space or division of a-room by means of a semicircle; specifically, such a-room with seats in semicircular rows, or such an arrangement of chairs in just about any space.
- an airplane figure utilizing the form of half a circle
Sentence for "hemicycle"
- Their courtly coffins are ranged in…
Synonym for "hemicycle"
Hypernym for "hemicycle"
Cross Reference for "hemicycle"