- An albuminous compound created in gastric digestion, and by the activity of boiling dilute acids on albumin. Its easily convertible into hemipeptone.
- An albuminous compound formed in gastric food digestion, by the action of boiling dilute acids on albumin. It really is easily convertible into hemipeptone. Known as additionally hemialbumin.
- An intermediate item of this digestion of an albuminoid by gastric juice or trypsin.
- Definition for "hemialbumose"
- An albuminous compound created in gastric digestion, and…
- View More
- Variant for "hemialbumose"