- sanguification; the transformation of chyle into bloodstream
- The arterialization of the blood within the lungs; the forming of bloodstream overall; haematogenesis
- Sanguification; the transformation of chyle into bloodstream.
- The arterialization of this bloodstream in lungs; the forming of blood generally speaking; hæmatogenesis.
- In physiology: the forming of bloodstream; sanguinification.
- The transformation of venous into arterial bloodstream; arterialization.
Synonym for "hematosis"
- View More