- The portion by amount of packed red blood cells in certain test of bloodstream after centrifugation.
- A centrifuge accustomed determine the volume of blood cells and plasma in a given test of blood.
- The portion (by amount) of packed red bloodstream cells in a centrifuged test of blood
- A centrifuge regularly evaluate the general number of purple bloodstream cells and plasma in bloodstream
- a measuring instrument to ascertain (usually by centrifugation) the relative quantities of corpuscles and plasma when you look at the blood
- the ratio regarding the amount occupied by loaded purple blood cells towards the amount of your whole bloodstream as measured by a hematocrit
Sentence for "hematocrit"
- The hematocrit is a basic, inexpensive…
Hypernym for "hematocrit"
Same Context for "hematocrit"
Agriculture Dictionary for "hematocrit"