- Acting to boost the quantity of hemoglobin when you look at the blood.
- Of, relating to, or produced by hematin.
- That improves the standard of blood, specifically by enhancing the number of hemoglobin or of red blood cells
- A drug that increases the quantity of hemoglobin inside blood.
- Any drug that this effect
- Any compound, like an iron sodium or organic chemical containing metal, which whenever ingested will raise the hemoglobin contents of this blood.
- a medicine that advances the hemoglobin content associated with the blood; accustomed treat iron-deficiency anemia
- A medicine, as a preparation of metal, which tends to raise the level of hemoglobin within the blood.
- Definition for "hematinic"
- Acting to boost the quantity of hemoglobin when…
- View More
- Sentence for "hematinic"
- Hypernym for "hematinic"
- Cross Reference for "hematinic"