- Of, associated with, resembling, containing, or performing on blood.
- Of, pertaining to, influencing or containing bloodstream
- just like hæmatic.
- associated with or containing or influencing blood
- A hematinic.
- A medicine made to improve the problem of blood.
- A medicine which effects a modification of the healthiness of the blood.
- In structure and physiology, of or with respect to, or happening in, the blood; sanguineous; hemal.
- In medicine, effecting a marked improvement within the problem of the blood.
Sentence for "hematic"
- Baseball might be America's favorite pastime,…
Variant for "hematic"