- Intensifier, indicates an abundance of a thing; much or numerous.
- Intensifier (modifies verbs); to a large level; totally; greatly.
- Intensifier (modifies adjectives); to a sizable degree; excessively; exceedingly.
- For sure; totally; hell yeah; used as a stronger affirmation of something that had been simply stated, carried out, or disclosed.
- Elision of "hell of".
- Elision of "the hell of".
- Elision of "hell have actually"
Sentence for "helluv"
Synonym for "helluv"
Etymologically Related for "helluv"
Urban Dictionary for "helluv"