- Intensifier, indicates an abundance of a thing; much or numerous.
- Intensifier (modifies verbs); to a large level; totally; greatly.
- Intensifier (modifies adjectives); to a sizable degree; excessively; exceedingly.
- For sure; totally; hell yeah; used as a stronger affirmation of something that had been simply stated, carried out, or disclosed.
- Elision of "the hell of".
- Elision of "hell have actually"
- Definition for "helluv"
- Intensifier, indicates an abundance of a thing; much…
- View More
- Sentence for "helluv"
- Synonym for "helluv"
- Etymologically Related for "helluv"
- Urban Dictionary for "helluv"