- any one of some types of orchid for the genera Epipactis and Cephalanthera.
- A plant, of the genus Epipactis, natural order Orchideæ.
- A European orchidaceous plant, Cephalanthera rubra.
- any one of several little temperate and tropical orchids having mottled or striped leaves and surges of small yellowish-white flowers in a twisted raceme
- any of numerous orchids associated with the genus Epipactis
- any of a few orchids associated with the genus Cephalanthera
- Definition for "helleborine"
- any one of some types of orchid for…
- View More
- Sentence for "helleborine"
- Hypernym for "helleborine"
- Etymologically Related for "helleborine"