- Any of various aquatic protozoans for the order Heliozoa, having numerous spindlelike pseudopods that radiate from a central cellular mass.
- any one of a team of aquatic protozoans, of the order Heliozoa, that have spherical figures from where radiate spindlelike pseudopods
- A sun-animalcule; one of many Heliozoa.
- protozoa with spherical systems and stiff radiating pseudopods
- getting the personality of a sunanimalcule; pertaining to the Heliozoa.
Sentence for "heliozoan"
- Rhizochromulina's fellow Dictyophyceans include the silicoflagellate…
Hypernym for "heliozoan"
Variant for "heliozoan"