- A photomechanically created dish for images or kind produced by exposing a gelatin movie under a negative, hardening it with chrome alum, and printing right as a result.
- the entire process of creating a heliotype.
- an image gotten because of the means of heliotypy.
- an image obtained by the procedure of heliotypy.
- A picture or print produced by the entire process of heliotypy; additionally, the procedure itself.
- duplicator consisting of a gelatin dish from which ink are taken to make a duplicate
- Of or with respect to heliotypy or its procedures or outcome. Additionally heliotypic.—Heliotype procedure. See heliotypy.
- To produce a heliotype image of.
- To practise heliotypy; produce a photo by direct impression in printing-ink.
Sentence for "heliotype"
Hypernym for "heliotype"