- Of or concerning the sun, particularly rising and setting utilizing the sun.
- Of or relating to the sun, specially rising and setting aided by the sunlight.
- rising from light associated with sunlight, or driving into it; rising or setting at exact same, or nearly similar, time given that sun.
- regarding or close to the sun; particularly the very first rising of a star after and final environment before its invisibility because of its conjunction with the sunlight
- In old astronomy and chronology, near the sunshine: applied to those risings and options of a star which were as almost coincident with those regarding the sun because they might be seen.
Sentence for "heliacal"
- The more precise fixing of new…
- View More