- An heir whoever claim are defeated because of the birth of a closer relative prior to the loss of the ancestor.
- an individual who will inherit as long as no much better choice for an heir exists.
- person who, in the event that ancestor should die instantly, will be his heir, but whose to the inheritance is beaten by the birth of a nearer relative, or by another contingency.
- view heir apparent.
- an individual who expects to inherit but whose right can be defeated because of the beginning of a nearer general
- Definition for "heir presumptive"
- An heir whoever claim are defeated because of…
- View More
- Antonym for "heir presumptive"
- Hypernym for "heir presumptive"
- Cross Reference for "heir presumptive"