- An heir whose right to inheritance is indefeasible legally provided he or she survives an ancestor.
- an individual who will definitely inherit if enduring usually the one whose home will be inherited.
- See under Apparent.
- an heir whose to an inheritance may not be defeated if that individual outlives the ancestor
- one whoever to an estate is indefeasible if he survives the ancestor; -- in difference from presumptive heir. See Presumptive.
Definition for "heir apparent"
- An heir whose right to inheritance is indefeasible…
Antonym for "heir apparent"
Hypernym for "heir apparent"