- always express weakness, moderate shock, monotony, frustration, or occasionally exultation.
- An exclamation of surprise, delight, dejection, uneasiness, weariness, etc.
- To chant "heigh-ho", a cadence-count used for synchronized hiking, marching, pulling, raising, etc.
- An exclamation expressing a qualification of surprise, astonishment, or exultation, or maybe more often, as languidly uttered, some weariness, marking conventionally a sigh or a yawn: additionally often as a verb.
Sentence for "heigh-ho"
- Florimel not a name I care…
- View More