- The flight of Muhammad from Mecca to Medina in 622 A.D., marking the beginning of the Muslim era.
- A journey taken up to escape from danger; an exodus.
- The journey of Mohammed from Mecca, September 13, a. d. 622 (later set up whilst the first 12 months of Moslem age); therefore, any journey or exodus considered like that of Mohammed.
- See hejira.
- a journey by a big team to escape from a hostile environment
- the journey of Muhammad from Mecca to Medina in 622 which marked the beginning of the Muslim period; the Muslim diary begins because year
- Definition for "hegira"
- Sentence for "hegira"
- While keeping the above definitions in…
- View More
- Hypernym for "hegira"
- Same Context for "hegira"