Definition for "heeltap"
- A layer of leather or wood added to…
Sentence for "heeltap"
Cross Reference for "heeltap"
Form for "heeltap"
- A layer of leather or wood added to improve the heel of a shoe; a good start.
- handful of alcohol remaining in a container or ingesting vessel.
- an item or wedge that increases the heel of a shoe.
- handful of (especially alcohol) drink continuing to be at the end of a glass.
- one of several sections of leather in heel of a shoe.
- a little portion of liquor remaining in a glass after drinking.
- A small piece of leather-based several of which collectively form the heel of a shoe; a good start. See heel
- the tiny part of wine or alcohol remaining in a glass if the primary portion was intoxicated.
- to include some leather toward heel of (a shoe, boot, etc.).
- To add an item of leather-based into heel of (a shoe, boot, etc.)
- To add a bit of fabric to the heel of, as a shoe or boot.