Definition for "heelpiece"
- A piece created for or providing as heel…
Sentence for "heelpiece"
- A piece created for or providing as heel of a shoe or stocking.
- some armour to guard the pumps.
- a bit of leather-based fixed in the heel of a shoe.
- the finish.
- A piece of armor to protect the pumps.
- an item of leather fixed on heel of a shoe.
- the conclusion.
- That element of a shoe or stocking which incloses the heel of this foot either beneath or behind, or both; the heel.
- Armor for heel, particularly that part of the solleret which covered the heel in addition to back of foot, and to which the spur had been connected.
- In metal ship-building, a short period of angle-bar used to connect the pumps of the two sections of a frame which meet at center-line for the vessel.
- To furnish with a heel-piece; add yet another heel-piece to, as with fixing.