- A wax colored with lampblack that is used to stain and polish the edges associated with the bottoms and heels of footwear or even to take rubbings of metal or rock inscriptions.
- A mixture of wax and lampblack familiar with polish footwear, as well as in metal rubbing
- A composition of wax and lampblack, utilized by shoemakers for polishing, by antiquaries in copying inscriptions.
- A preparation of wax used by shoemakers by means of a ball in burnishing the heels of footwear. Also referred to as blackball.
- some sort of dabber for distributing ink or color upon everything: found in using test impressions from imprinted plates and so on.
Sentence for "heelball"
- The use of raw linseed oil…
- View More