- having to pay close attention; aware. See Synonyms at cautious.
- taking heed
- having to pay close interest; conscious
- Full of heed; with regards to properly; careful; circumspect; attentive; vigilant.
- cautiously attentive
- giving attention
- using heed; offering close and thoughtful interest
- packed with heed; attentive; watchful; careful; circumspect; wary.
- Synonyms Observant, conscious, cautious, regardful, mindful (to).
Sentence for "heedful"
Synonym for "heedful"
Equivalent for "heedful"
Same Context for "heedful"