- The part of psychology that studies pleasant and unpleasant feelings and states of brain.
- Philosophy The branch of ethics that relates to the relation of pleasure to responsibility.
- The moral research of enjoyment
- That branch of moral philosophy which treats of this relation of duty to pleasure; the research of useful, good satisfaction or pleasure.
- That part of ethics which treats for the doctrine of enjoyment; the science of active or good enjoyment or enjoyment.
- Definition for "hedonics"
- The part of psychology that studies pleasant and…
- View More
- Sentence for "hedonics"
- Cross Reference for "hedonics"