- to attempt to embarrass and annoy (somebody speaking or performing in public) by questions, gibes, or objections; badger.
- To comb (flax or hemp) with a hatchel.
- To interrogate, or ply with concerns, esp. with extent or antagonism, as a candidate when it comes to ministry.
- To shout concerns or jibes at (a public speaker), so as to disconcert him or render their talk inadequate.
- To insult, tease, make fun of or badger.
- brush with a heckle
- challenge aggressively
- An instrument for cleaning, sorting, and straightening natural flax and hemp: identical to hatchel.
- a comb for dividing flax fibers
- To brush, as flax or hemp; hatchel.
- To concern, particularly in a severe or antagonistic manner, as a parliamentary prospect in the uk.
- Definition for "heckle"
- to attempt to embarrass and annoy (somebody speaking…
- View More
- Sentence for "heckle"
- Quotes for "heckle"
- "I don't really get shaken very…"
- View More
- Synonym for "heckle"
- Verb Forms for "heckle"
- Phrases for "heckle"
- Rhyme for "heckle"
- Hypernym for "heckle"
- Etymologically Related for "heckle"
- Same Context for "heckle"
- Variant for "heckle"
- Urban Dictionary for "heckle"