- a big helmet stretched to and rested on the shoulders, used inside 12th and 13th centuries.
- a big medieval helmet supported from the shoulders; called in addition helm.
- In medieval armor, a helm or helmet; especially, a large helmet worn throughout the twelfth and thirteenth centuries, often over an inner security, for instance the coif of mail, and/or basinet.
- a sizable medieval helmet supported regarding the shoulders
Sentence for "heaume"
- French language novel: Chien du heaume…
Hypernym for "heaume"
Variant for "heaume"