- Of, concerning, or resembling heather.
- Flecked with different colors.
- Of, related to, or loaded in heather.
- Like or resembling heather.
- Heathy; abounding in heather; of the nature of heath.
- a location where varieties of heath are cultivated in a controlled environment.
- somewhere in which heaths develop; a home in which important heaths tend to be cultivated.
- Of, with respect to, or resembling heather; abounding with heather; heathy.
Sentence for "heathery"
- It will be a bluegreenpurple heathery…
Synonym for "heathery"
Same Context for "heathery"