- Of or relating to heathens.
- Uncouth; barbarous.
- Sort-of or somewhat like a heathen.
- Of or related to the heathen; resembling or characteristic of heathens.
- Rude; uncivilized; savage; cruel.
- perhaps not acknowledging the God of Christianity and Judaism and Islam
- Of or regarding gentiles or pagans; characteristic of or practised because of the heathen: as, heathenish rites.
- For this reason Uncivilized; uncultured; rude; savage; degraded; harsh.
Sentence for "heathenish"
- Sabbath, they inserted a clause for…
Synonym for "heathenish"
Equivalent for "heathenish"
Same Context for "heathenish"