- hawaii of being heathen.
- in one faith's or creed's point of view, other globe that does not follow that creed or faith.
- particularly, the non-Christian globe; regions where Christianity isn't the dominant religion.
- The worldwide neighborhood that follows Heathenry, a contemporary pagan belief influenced by the pre-Christian religions of Germanic tribes, Anglo-Saxons and Norse peoples.
- That part of the world where heathenism prevails; the heathen nations, considered collectively.
- hawaii or condition of a heathen; heathenism.
- Those countries for which heathenism prevails: in opposition to Christendom.
- Heathen nations or individuals regarded collectively.
Sentence for "heathendom"
Synonym for "heathendom"
Antonym for "heathendom"
Same Context for "heathendom"