- The actual quantity of heat needed to convert a unit mass of a liquid at its boiling point into vapor without a rise in temperature.
- the total amount of heat necessary to alter a unit mass of material from a liquid to a gas at its boiling point
- temperature consumed by a unit mass of a material at its boiling point to transform the materials into a gas during the same temperature
- Definition for "heat of vaporization"
- The actual quantity of heat needed to convert…
- View More
- Hypernym for "heat of vaporization"