- The actual quantity of temperature required to transform a unit mass of a great at its melting point into a liquid without an increase in heat.
- the total amount of temperature consumed by unit mass of a material, at its melting point, that causes a phase transition from solid to liquid
- heat consumed by a unit size of a good at its melting point in order to transform the solid into a liquid in the exact same heat
- Definition for "heat of fusion"
- The actual quantity of temperature required to transform…
- View More
- Hypernym for "heat of fusion"