- A device, particularly a vehicle radiator, used to transfer heat from a fluid on one part of a barrier to a fluid on the other hand without taking the liquids into direct contact.
- Any device (such a radiator) that transfers heat from a single liquid to some other via a separating wall
- unit that transfers heat from 1 fluid to a different without allowing them to blend
- Definition for "heat exchanger"
- A device, particularly a vehicle radiator, used to…
- View More
- Hypernym for "heat exchanger"