- Ease of heart; serenity or tranquillity of brain or sensation.
- A species of violet (Viola tricolor), a common and lengthy cultivated European natural herb that most frequent yard pansies are derived; -- labeled as also pansy.
- A violet regarding the Pacific coast of united states (Viola ocellata) having white petals tinged with yellowish and deep violet.
- a standard old-world viola (Viola arvensis) with creamy frequently violet-tinged flowers.
- Ease of heart; tranquillity of mind. Also heart-ease.
- In botany: a favorite and poetic title of plants regarding the genus Viola, particularly V. tricolor, the pansy, and V. lutea, the most popular yellow violet of Europe. See pansy and violet.
- In some elements of america, the common persicary, peachwort, lady's thumb, or smartweed, Polygonum Persicaria.
- In Australia, a tiny scrophulariaceous plant, Gratiola pedunculata.
- a common and long cultivated European herb from where typical yard pansies are derived
- typical Old World viola with creamy frequently violet-tinged flowers
- the absence of mental stress or anxiety
- violet of Pacific coast of the united states having white petals tinged with yellowish and deep violet
- Definition for "heart's-ease"
- Ease of heart; serenity or tranquillity of brain…
- View More
- Sentence for "heart's-ease"
- Synonym for "heart's-ease"
- Hypernym for "heart's-ease"
- Same Context for "heart's-ease"