- Cessation of typical heart purpose.
- the shortcoming associated with heart to push bloodstream at a sufficient rate, leading to congestion in the lungs, difficulty breathing, edema inside reduced extremities, and growth for the liver.
- The persistent inability of this heart to push enough bloodstream through the human anatomy, causing a pooling of blood and difficulty breathing.
- The cessation associated with the heartbeat; cardiac arrest.
- inability regarding the heart to push adequate blood to maintain normal bodily functions
- Definition for "heart failure"
- Synonym for "heart failure"
- Hyponym for "heart failure"
- Hypernym for "heart failure"
- Agriculture Dictionary for "heart failure"
- A heterogeneous condition in which the…
- View More