- a disorder by which defective transmission associated with the impulses that control the heartbeat causes too little coordination in the contraction of the atria and ventricles for the heart.
- an ailment within the electrical system of the heart, in opposition to coronary artery disease, which will be disease of this bloodstream associated with heart.
- recurrent sudden attacks of unconsciousness caused by impaired conduction for the impulse that regulates the heartbeat
- Definition for "heart block"
- a disorder by which defective transmission associated with…
- View More
- Medical Dictionary for "heart block"