- A waiter who is in charge of the waiters and waitresses in a restaurant and is frequently accountable for using reservations and sitting visitors.
- A waiter who's a supervisory place over the various other wait staff. (main waiter)
- a dining-room attendant who's in charge of the waiters in addition to seating of customers
- Definition for "headwaiter"
- Sentence for "headwaiter"
- "Perhaps I'd better call the headwaiter,…
- View More
- Hypernym for "headwaiter"
- Same Context for "headwaiter"