- The part of a bridle that suits over a horse's mind. Also known as headpiece.
- A synthetic or leather headpiece or headcollar, for leading or attaching up a horse.
- The part of a bridle that suits over a horse's head and supports other elements. (US)
- That part of a bridle or halter which encompasses the head.
- That element of a bridle which encompasses the top.
- identical to capistrum, 1.
- the musical organization that's the part of a bridle that fits around a horse's head
Sentence for "headstall"
Synonym for "headstall"
Hypernym for "headstall"
Same Context for "headstall"