- an image of the mind.
- A bullet or chance directed at and striking the top.
- A photograph of somebody's mind
- A gunshot on mind
- A one-page, double-sided resume of an actor, comprising the actor's photo (usually associated with mind and arms) on a single side and his/her cv on the other
- a photograph of a person's head
- a go directed at someone's head
- an endeavor to place the soccer basketball into the web utilizing the head
Sentence for "headshot"
Hypernym for "headshot"
Same Context for "headshot"
Urban Dictionary for "headshot"