- Space above a person's mind, as in an automobile, above a doorway, or perhaps in a tunnel; approval.
- Electronics Dynamic headroom.
- the vertical clearance above a person's head, as in a tunnel, doorway etc
- the power of a system to replicate noisy noises without any distortion; dynamic headroom
- the distance between your real performance of an algorithm to its optimum possible performance
- See headway, 2.
- The vertical distance from a floor to the roof or beams above it: so-named because this distance determines whether one has space for his mind whenever standing or walking on the floor.
- particularly, the room kept above a stair through that the mind of the person ascending the stair is kept free from striking or coming too-near the superstructure.
- straight area open to enable easy passage under some thing
- the capacity of a method to reproduce noisy sounds without distortion
- Definition for "headroom"
- Space above a person's mind, as in an…
- View More
- Sentence for "headroom"
- PERFORMANCE: In a luxury car, power…
- View More
- Rhyme for "headroom"
- Hypernym for "headroom"
- Same Context for "headroom"
- Variant for "headroom"
- Urban Dictionary for "headroom"