- Informal A relatively great deal of knowledge: a headful of baseball trivia; a headful of good tales.
- Informal a quantity that addresses the top of head, typically excluding the facial skin: a headful of auburn curls; a headful of shampoo.
- some information, emotion, etc. present in the mind.
- As much as the pinnacle can hold.
- the total amount of information that a head will hold
- a covering within the surface of the mind
- That fills the pinnacle of a phage
Sentence for "headful"
Hypernym for "headful"
Same Context for "headful"