- The act of counting just how many folks are within an organization.
- how many individuals present in a bunch or used by a company.
- More typically, considered of an organization's appropriate staffing amount based on some bigger context. (Usually made use of adjectivally.)
- By extension, one slot in a workgroup, filled or even to be filled by anyone.
- amount of people in a particular group
Sentence for "headcount"
Phrases for "headcount"
Hypernym for "headcount"
Same Context for "headcount"