- A board or panel that types the head, since a bed.
- A vertical panel, either basic or upholstered, connected to the head of a bed.
- A board or boarding which marks or types the top of such a thing
- A board creating or put on mind of anything, by a cart, a grave, etc.; particularly, the board which forms your head of a bedstead.
- pl. Naut., the berthing or close boarding between the head-rails.
- a vertical board or panel forming your head of a bedstead
Sentence for "headboard"
Hypernym for "headboard"
Same Context for "headboard"
Urban Dictionary for "headboard"