- A band used around the head.
- Printing An ornamental strip near the top of a page or start of a chapter or part.
- Printing A cloth musical organization attached to the the surface of the spine of a novel.
- a strip of textile used across the mind
- a hair-accessory, made of a flexible product and curved like a horseshoe, for holding a person's tresses right back.
- a strip of fabric attached to the the surface of the spine of a novel; utilized as decoration and support
- A fillet; a band for the head.
- The musical organization at each end regarding the back of a novel.
- A fillet; a band the mind.
- In printing: A thin slip of iron on the tympan of a printing-press.
- A band of design, typically etched, during the mind of a chapter or towards the top of a page.
- In bookbinding, a sewed cord placed at the head-and-tail associated with inner back of a well-bound guide as a decoration and also to make the internal straight back providing the outer.
- a band worn around or over the pinnacle
- to add a head-band to (the inner straight back of a novel) undergoing binding.
- Definition for "headband"
- Sentence for "headband"
- Synonym for "headband"
- Phrases for "headband"
- Hyponym for "headband"
- Hypernym for "headband"
- Same Context for "headband"
- Urban Dictionary for "headband"
- someone this is certainly obsessing, or…
- View More
- Sports Dictionary for "headband"
- Worn in lots of activities maintain…
- View More